While digital marketing is becoming a fast paced flourishing industry and career choice of people across the world, Google does have a kind of “monopoly” in the domain of digital marketing. If you were search for “digital marketing jobs in Google”, you might come across the role of a digital marketing strategist.
Indeeed, digital marketing strategist google is one of the key digital marketing jobs google.
Key responsibilities of this job profile include:
· Prospect customers, identify leads and build sustainable relationships.
· Delivering on goals, while prioritizing and delivering outstanding customer experience to Google's advertisers.
· Managing business growth and develop a strategy for sustained success.
· Building compelling, data-driven long term customer and agency plans, to develop and deliver advertising solutions to optimize customers’ accounts, and contribute strategically to the growth and direction of Google’s products and services.
A candidate for the job must have Master's degree or equivalent practical experience along with 3 years of experience in Digital Marketing, Sales and/or multi-functional Project Management leadership with customer impact. They must have experience in strategy, analytics or insight-based product solutions.
It would be preferred if they have the following qualifications:
· 4 years of experience in managing insights, analytics, customer management or consulting-oriented projects, driving customer success across cross-functional stakeholders.
· Experience implementing, optimizing and managing digital advertising campaigns, as well as managing solutions with customers.
· Experience with one of the following: Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance sector (BFSI), travel, business-to-business, offline/online retail, communications, marketing, or managing operations/growth for a project.
· Experience in multi-layered stakeholder project management, driving business objectives.
· Ability to operate in ambiguity and understand customer needs.
Key responsibilities of this job profile include:
· Identify highest potential SMB customers from our customer pipeline using various Google data.
· Engaging with the customer, and understand the customer's business and marketing objective clearly. Build trust with C-level stakeholders of the SMBs, and support them to grow to the next stage.
· Proposing and deliver strategic digital marketing solutions to accelerate customer's growth. Measure the result, and propose further growth options.
· Collaborating with the Account Management team.
· Managing business growth by building a pipeline of crucial customer prospects for short to long-term sustained performance.
To grab this job, the candidate must have bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience with 5 years of experience in digital marketing, sales and/or multi-functional project management leadership with customer impact.
They must have experience in strategy, analytics or insight-based product solutions and ability to speak and write in Vietnamese and English fluently, as this role covers our Vietnam business; you'll work with Vietnamese clients.
· Driving high impact across markets, customers and stakeholders through strategic multi-dimensional problem solving and cross-functional collaboration. Deliver an excellent experience to Google's clients.
· Driving decision-making and thought-leadership with Sales in enabling business/performance growth through systematic interventions, and also ensure the client portfolio sustains effective business growth.
· Pioneering advanced frameworks and customer solutions and help activate these with the right customers for long term trust and value. Search for opportunities to scale these across businesses and markets.
· Being the subject matter expert in your region/business model. Elevate complex multi-quarter projects by pitching/suggesting new proposals and lead project planning, project groups and execution.
To Apply for a job after you find the right job to apply for, click the APPLY button near the top of the job description.
This is followed by signing in to your Google Account. When you will be using your Google account to sign in and apply. Google will be sending the candidates notifications and updates at this address. If one don't have a Google Account, they can visit the Google Account Help Center to learn how to create one.
When you're signed in to a Google Account while applying for a job, only data that you explicitly put into the application form is sent to Google Staffing with your application. (See also Privacy policies.)
After signing up and logging into your Google account, you must upload your resume, fill out the form, review, and submit it.
While applying for jobs at Google, keep in mind the following instructions:
Make sure your resume is not over 2 MB. AS Google has been in the headlines for not making the job offers on the basis of education or experience but skills, education, work history, and cover letter are all optional. sn
You can make changes to an application before you submit it, including loading a different resume, but you can't make changes after you submit it.
You must wait 90 days before re-applying for the same job. However, we find that candidates reapplying for technical roles are most successful when they've added 12 - 18 months more of experience.
You can apply to up to three jobs within a rolling 30 day window. Focus on applying to jobs that are the most suitable match for your talents by carefully reading the overview and qualification information. See My Applications to review the jobs you've already applied for.