If there is one gift that we have gained during the last few years, is the gift of time. From creating memories to making memories with your dad and family. Listening to his stories and spending time knowing the person beyond his role of a mere caregiver.
And in some cases, the role has been reversed. So, there can't be a better opportunity to showcase how you feel about your dad than Father's Day 2021.
While what they offer us is priceless and unconditional, your small gestures and things will make their day. So, here we go, Father's Day gift ideas for Father’s Day 2021:
1. Health tech: It is the best time for you to give your caregiver a new-age solution to keep his health on track. These will make great Fathers Day gifts especially if dad is interested in fitness. If not, this can be a great and subtle reminder for him to monitor his health and live longer.
2. A reading tablet: Well, there is no doubt that the world of the internet has widened its horizons and older generations have coped with this change. A reading tablet is a perfect gift for your dad to read his e-news or favourite novel. And if he is religious, there are scriptures for that too.
3. A smart light: While, this is a smart gift for everyone, as it a small smart light will make space in a ladies purse, almirahs, and can even work as night lights, a smart light will allow them to be in comfort and switch the lights off from their mobile as they relax.
4. Last but not least, a modest practical gift: Yes, as we know dads can be serious about spending money. So, what they expect is a good experience and a physical gift which they can use in daily life from socks, ties, etc.
The best gift for them remains your love and attention. Whether you spend time teaching them technology like chats to connect with you online or you spend time playing a board game or watching an old film with him in quarantine, the memories will make not only the best Father’s Day Gifts but also a gift for life for you. As you will remember their laughter forever in those memories.
The thing about Dads is they love to save money, even if it is yours as they have gone through the struggle of offering you the same money, especially from Indian dads. So, there are chances that your over-the-top gift this Father’s Day in India may eventually result in scolding from Dad for spending a lot on their gifts.
Well, as we mentioned before, dads prefer practical gifts. And, practical and personalized gifts aren’t always on the same lines. Hence, here are some easy to make, feasible, and heart-touching personalized Father’s Day gifts:
1. Customized Document Holder: Now that’s a practical gift that can be customised by the manufacturer or by you at your home to make the personalized Fathers Day gift. You can also do the same with passport holder, document organizer, diary cover, tablet organiser, phone cover, etc that they can proudly use for their personal and official documents. These are available in leather options which is a perfect classy gift option.
2. Eco-Friendly Notebook and Pen: In addition to the last point, as your father records his daily life, checklists or anything in his dairy, you offer him a sustainable option. An eco-friendly notebook and a customised pen will elevate his experience.
3. Tool Set: I am sure this gift will be appreciated by your dad as firstly he will be delighted to have the right tools when he ventures to fix the next thing in the house. And secondly, of course, think of all the money that will be saved not calling an electrician. Isn’t that right, dad? Indeed, it is.
Again this can be customised with his initials.
Well, as the unlock has eased in, online deliveries have become available and now, you can avail the same to order these affordable yet unique Father's Day gift ideas that your dad will surely appreciate.
Happy Father's Day!
Stay Safe, Stay Healthy